"He who has pity on the poor lends to the Lord, and He will pay back what he has given"
Samiti for Education Environment Social and Health Action (SEESHA) is a non-profit charitable organization founded in 2003, by renowned educator and philanthropist Dr. Paul Dhinakaran.
- We demonstrate the Love, Care, and Compassion of Jesus Christ towards all people
- We display honesty, integrity, and transparency in our work.
- We encourage new ideas, innovation, and creativity.
- Our word and deed go hand-in-hand. We do what we say we will do.
Our noble vision is to uplift the deprived, the destitute, those with disabilities, and to eradicate poverty through various programs in the field of health, environment, education, empowerment, and child development. SEESHA alleviates suffering, uplifts the downtrodden, helps the disabled, provides healing streams for the sick and injured, provides assistance to those affected by social unrest and needed aid to those affected by natural calamities.
- Educational support to the deserving & poor children by providing Scholarships, Mentorships, and Educational Kits to those who otherwise could not afford education.
- Residential care and education to orphans and destitute children.
- Widow’s pensions.
- Self Help Groups to empower women.
- Vocational training in Computer & Tailoring to empower women.
- Health Care assistance to the underserved through Karunya Community Hospital.
- The Community Disability Prevention Program in Coimbatore, India.
- Organizes Free Medical Camps and Blood Donation Camps in various parts of India.
- Community Based Rehabilitation (CBR) programs in inner city and rural communities.
- Feeding program titled the “Fight Against Hunger” provides nourishment to thousands.
- Creative and innovative youth programs empower underprivileged teens.
- Awareness on environmental issues and solid waste management.